Recent blog posts
- What??? You Didn't Backup Your Data?
- Anti-Social Networking?
- Some Cheese With That Whine?
- It’s Time to Hear from Tucson’s Web Visitors
- So You Think You’re A Designer? Part One
- No more excuses Tucson! Recycle your e-waste today!
- Tucson Computer Stores Piss Me Off! Part 2
- Computer Repair Stores In Tucson...Who to Trust?
- Tucson Computer Stores Piss Me Off!
- It's Your Fault! Why Viruses Are Not an Accident
Xcentech has always prided itself on providing excellent customer support delivered with the highest integrity. We offer
support for a vast number of hardware and software systems, as well as for a varied pool of clients from a spectrum of industries.
In an effort to ensure that we can respond to the highest number of requests possible, Xcentech is always on the lookout for talent
to assist our current in-house staff.
How to Get Started:
Please visit our Job Openings section in order to view the complete details of posted positions. While every effort has been made to be thorough, we do understand that questions may arise. Please submit all job related questions to email@example.com. We DO NOT answer questions about our positions over the phone.
Attention to detail and the ability to follow directions are two of the key qualities we look for. Therefore, please read the entire job posting before applying and before asking any questions. When applying, please follow the specific directions for application as outlined in the posting, as the process may vary depending on the position.
THANK YOU! We look forward to hearing from you.
**All names, trademarks, and other copyrighted references are the
property of the respective owners.**