Recent blog posts
- What??? You Didn't Backup Your Data?
- Anti-Social Networking?
- Some Cheese With That Whine?
- It’s Time to Hear from Tucson’s Web Visitors
- So You Think You’re A Designer? Part One
- No more excuses Tucson! Recycle your e-waste today!
- Tucson Computer Stores Piss Me Off! Part 2
- Computer Repair Stores In Tucson...Who to Trust?
- Tucson Computer Stores Piss Me Off!
- It's Your Fault! Why Viruses Are Not an Accident
In 2004, when outsoutsourcing to foreign countries gained popularity, Neogen Computers was born as an answer to the declining level of industry support and the unhappiness of American customers. Later that year the name was changed to Xcentech Computers. We initially started as a home-based business and in 2005, we moved to our first commercial office in order to facilitate a growing customer base and several development projects.
In recent years, we have targeted our focus to small business technology planning, server implementation, and non-profit/government support services. Through strategic partnerships with other companies and solution providers, we are now able to offer services ranging from remote support, web-design, project planning, remote backups, server virtualization, hardware customization and sales, and more. Despite our growth, rest assured that we still maintain our commitment to the micro-business, home-based business, and residential market segments.
Simply put, we provide quality technical support to both commercial, small business, and residential clients at a competitive price. We began small and will never forget those investors and initial customers that helped launch the phenomenon that is Xcentech Computers, LLC today. Our commitment to the quality of service and values that helped us grow will remain a constant barometer of our success forever.
We're here for all of your computer related needs!